NeuraFlash Continues to Redefine Field Service with Mobile Essentials: Empowering Technician Performance
For Immediate Release - Burlington, MA – November 6, 2023: NeuraFlash, a leading AI and Consulting/ISV Partner of Salesforce and AWS, and trailblazing provider of AI-powered solutions, is excited to announce the launch of Mobile Essentials, powered by Salesforce Field Service. Mobile Essentials sits on top of the Field Service Mobile platform to make the mobile worker's experience easier, resulting in better, and more efficient, service. This innovation from NeuraFlash integrates advanced features on top of capabilities recently introduced by Salesforce, differentiating them in the SI marketplace.
Mobile Essentials stands as a prime illustration of NeuraFlash's commitment to innovation for the mobile workforce. This all-encompassing product is designed to equip technicians and mobile workers with a set of ever evolving tools specifically crafted for maximum efficiency, precision, and customer interaction. This product integrates pivotal features that elevate daily tasks, sales potential, and asset oversight, all conveniently accessible from the technician's mobile device.
Dane Peterson, NeuraFlash's Director of Innovation, conveyed his excitement regarding Mobile Essentials by stating,
"Mobile Essentials marks a significant step forward in simplifying the complexities of field service work. With this innovation, NeuraFlash and Salesforce are enhancing the technician experience by integrating rich interfaces and AI to directly support technicians' tasks. We're excited about the potential it has to reduce digital interfacing, allowing technicians to dedicate more time to hands-on problem-solving and customer interactions.”
The first release of Mobile Essentials offers a range of transformative benefits:
- Daily Overview- Presents a condensed morning summary of a technician's tasks, ensuring readiness and planning for the day ahead.
- Vehicle Inspections- Offers a guided feature for inspecting vehicles, ensuring the technician's transportation is safe and prepared for daily operations.
- Property Visualizer- Delivers comprehensive visual aids of properties, facilitating preparation, accessibility, and operational efficiency for on-site tasks.
- Asset Management- A robust on-site tool for accessing and overseeing property assets, including viewing work history and capturing repair images.
- Mobile Quoting- Empowers technicians to generate and present multiple quotes directly from their mobile device, utilizing voice recognition for hands-free operation.
- Guided Appointment Tracking- Provides accurate and real-time updates on appointment status, enhancing clarity and enabling adjustments in dispatching.
"I'm thrilled with this first release of our Mobile Essentials package for the Salesforce Field Service mobile application. As a result of this work, our customers will see greater efficiency and better data capture rates from their field teams, higher adoption rates of the technology generally, and more effective field sales efforts. Across the board, customers will experience higher rates of return on their field service investment. This is a game changer," said Tim Long, Sr. Director of Sales, Salesforce Field Service at NeuraFlash.
Utilizing Mobile Essentials will amplify the financial impact of on-the-go quoting. Whether through the initiation of new sales or the facilitation of cross-selling and upselling via technicians and other field service professionals, the potential to boost revenue signifies a revolutionary advancement in field operations.
To learn more about Mobile Essentials and our product roadmap, contact us today.
NeuraFlash is a leading AI and Consulting/ ISV Partner of Salesforce and AWS. Their mission is to help businesses reimagine how they deliver personalized service and sales experiences that scale, empower teams, and uncover revenue. Working across industries, NeuraFlash enables intelligent business automation that drives real-time ROI.