Is Your Salesforce Implementation Stalled or Off-Track? Consider a Salesforce "Health Check"
You’ve deployed Salesforce, but you don’t think you’re taking advantage of all aspects of this essential technology platform. Or, you’re not sure your Salesforce CRM is in alignment with your business goals. Or, even worse, your implementation has stalled. If these questions keep you up at night, you’re not alone. Lots of things go wrong at companies in all industries and sizes.
HERE’S A LIST OF THE 15 MOST COMMON SALESFORCE IMPLEMENTATION ISSUES
- Data migration issues
- Problems integrating with other systems
- Staff adoption issues
- Poor employee user experience
- No integrations creating use of too many tech tools for employees
- Little-to no-training process
- Too many customizations/features too fast
- Too many custom objects blocking use of Salesforce features
- Reports and dashboards not usable
- Data quality issues
- Data security issues
- Incomplete or non-existent system documentation
- High turnover in Salesforce System Admin role
- No plan or understanding on how to move to Salesforce Lightning
- Cannot take advantage of innovations such as AI or Einstein
REALISTICALLY, TO USE SALESFORCE IS TO ADOPT A NEW WAY OF DOING BUSINESS
That being said, how can you determine what’s gone wrong with your deployment and how to get it back on track?
The best Salesforce consultants offer forensic audits of your current Salesforce environments, key processes, and user adoption – often called a “health check” – and will provide your organization with actionable recommendations that will help you get more value from your Salesforce investment. These experts are an excellent resource to help get your deployment back on track.
WHAT DOES A SALESFORCE “HEALTH CHECK” LOOK LIKE?
In a typical 2-4 week engagement, expert Salesforce consultants will come into your organization and “check the health” of your Salesforce implementation by:
- Understanding your business including your key goals with marketing, sales, onboarding and support
- Listening to and identifying your paint points
- Assessing current state performance vs. your expectations
- Studying reasons for limited or declining user adoption
- Uncovering helpful features that aren’t being utilized, and
- Measuring your system against best practices and goals
They’ll also review:
- Sales and Service process mapping
- Workflows and process automation
- Alignment of people & technology
- Number and types of licenses
- Data quality and architecture
- System delays
- Salesfore standard objects & features, and
- Incomplete or poorly structured conﬁgurations
At the end of the engagement, you’ll get a report with a prioritized list of corrective actions and recommendations for enhanced system functionality, recommended AppExchange solutions to solve critical issues, and an implementation roadmap – all of which you can use to work toward a “clean bill of health”. The best consultants use a “crawl, walk, run” approach to get you quick wins.
Best of all, you’ll get peace of mind that you are getting the most out of your investment!
If this sounds like something which would be helpful to your organization, give us a call at 1-844-638-7235, engage our Salesforce chatbot, or visit our website at http://neuraflash.com.Using NeuraFlash Agile Project Methodology, we’ll provide a comprehensive and actionable Health Check audit that will get your Salesforce implementation back on track in no time. And we’ll credit part of the engagement towards to the implementation of the recommendations.