Sell faster, sell more & risk less with Salesforce Revenue Cloud
It’s time to take control of your revenue across every channel!
Are you fed up with the interdependencies of your disparate systems? Do you have separate, stand-alone systems for both CPQ and Billing functions? Your manual processes are most likely resulting in revenue leakage, increased operational cost and a sluggish cash cycle, right? Disjointed processing of quote-to-cash, contract management, and digital commerce is a thing of the past, because a solution exists!
Enter Salesforce Revenue Cloud!
Salesforce Revenue Cloud, an advanced solution that consists of CPQ, Billing and Subscription Management, can help you take control of revenue growth across every channel, on a single platform, and even integrates with your enterprise resource planning (ERP) system.
Let’s quickly break down CPQ and Billing.
CPQ= Salesforce CPQ means your employees don't need to leave Salesforce to create quotes using those manual spreadsheets. By keeping this data in Salesforce, the entire team has real-time visibility and insights into every part of the sales process.
Billing= Salesforce Billing means your invoicing, payments, and revenue can all connect on one platform to improve experiences for customers and perfects the internal communication and collaboration between all of your departments.
Here are the top 5 reasons why you should invest in Revenue Cloud:
- Your business can reduce errors from quote-to-invoice, which decreases the time from quote-to-cash and increases cross-functional efficiency.
- Cross-functional teams have a 360 degree view of customer health, leading to more meaningful customer interactions.
- Integrate what matters! No more syncing orders over to the ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), leaving your team to manually sort billing, hoping each line item corresponds to the correct GL (General Ledger).
- Quotes or orders can be directly converted into contracts associated with subscriptions.
- Revenue Cloud is your accounting operations hub. Everything you need is in one system, which can reduce revenue leakage.
Check out some of these outcomes you can see just weeks, not months, after implementing Revenue Cloud:
- An 11 day decrease in your billing process time
- A 26% decrease in your quoting cycle time
- A 40% reduction in all of your manual processes
Are you convinced that this end-to-end revenue management solution is right for your business? Here’s how the nation’s leading provider of porta potty rentals did it!
Despite their huge presence, the leading provider of porta potty rentals was relying on a manual quoting process that was complex and prone to error, which made it impossible for their finance and revenue teams to forecast as they lacked clear visibility of their sales process. By implementing a robust CPQ solution, they were able to streamline their process by adopting digital quotes and automated billing and dramatically improved efficiency in instances such as payment collection and invoice processing. As a bonus, since their CPQ solution is tied to Field Service Lightning, they’ve truly enhanced customer experiences while also enabling their teams to quickly evolve and create a seamless, and more accurate, order fulfillment process.
Are you ready…
for an integrated solution with a single access point?
for a single solution that provides access across your entire organization?
for a single solution that will accelerate your revenue growth?
to increase your time to value?
By dropping your legacy systems and streamlining your processes, Revenue Cloud can help you move faster, reduce errors, and break down barriers between your sales and finance departments.
As a certified CPQ and Billing Partner, we use an end-to-end revenue system to help you organize, scale and seamlessly communicate from quote, to order, to billing. Contact us today to get started!