The Salesforce content we have all been waiting for!
When: September 21-23 2021
Where: San Francisco and virtually
Dreamforce, one of the largest tech events annually, is known for being an incredible experience for Trailblazers to gather together in San Francisco. Due to the circumstances this year, Salesforce is taking a hybrid approach! So what does this mean for your experience? You will be able to enjoy Salesforce’s biggest, brightest and boldest ideas from your home, thanks to Salesforce+!
- Who should come to Dreamforce?
- Anyone can join from anywhere! No matter if you are a CEO, Developer, Marketer or Student… This event is for everyone!
- What can I expect from Dreamforce?
- Main shows featuring industry leaders, plus curated episodes, expert-led demos, and fun surprises.
- How do I watch Dreamforce?
- Experience all three days streaming live and access to 100+ on-demand episodes for every role, industry, or topic, exclusively on Salesforce+.
- Will content be available on demand after the event?
- Yes, Dreamforce content will be available on Salesforce+ before, after, and during the event.
- Can I go to Dreamforce in person?
- Due to COVID-19 protocols Dreamforce 2021 will be a limited, invite only event. You can attend online using the new Salesforce+ platform.
What is Salesforce+?
Salesforce recently introduced Salesforce+, a new streaming service that will centralize Salesforce’s live experiences. For those that will be attending virtually, Salesforce+ will be the platform used (for the first time), to host all virtual attendees.
“We reimagined our events, shifting them to all-digital brand experiences and introduced new, relevant, original content,” said Sarah Franklin, President and Chief Marketing Officer, Salesforce. “We’re not going back, we’re creating the future now. Just as brands like Disney, Netflix and Peloton have done with streaming services for consumers, Salesforce+ is providing an always-on, business media platform that builds trusted relationships with customers and a sense of belonging for the business community.”
With a packed agenda, Dreamforce is bringing us over 100+ hours of free content on four different channels. Although Dreamforce content will be available on Salesforce+ before, after and during the event... here are some of the most intriguing ones to consider joining live:
“Dreamforce Main Show: Trailblazing Together with Marc Benioff and Special Guests” - Tuesday, September 21 - 9:45 a.m PT/12:45 p.pm ET
“Personal Connections: Key to Success in an All-Digital World” - Wednesday, September 22 - 4:30 p.m. PT/7:30 p.m. ET
“Personal Connections: Key to Success in an All-Digital World” - Thursday, September 23 - 10:30 a.m. PT/1 p.m. ET
Now, we can’t forget about Salesforce's acquisition of slack that broke news in July 2021. Slack will be the new platform for Customer 360 and will be an integral part of every Salesforce cloud. Along with this new addition come questions regarding the integration into the Salesforce ecosystem. The exciting new capabilities that Slack can bring to Salesforce will drive them even closer to their 'work from anywhere on one single platform' goal. Some slack focused events to keep your eye on include:
“Explore Slack and Salesforce's Successful Path to Integration '' - September 21, 12:00 p.m. PT/ 3:00 p.m. ET
“Grow Moments into Relationships with Slack-First Marketing” - September 21, 1 p.m. PT/4:00 p.m.
“Slack-First Service Designed for Connected and Effortless CX” - September 22, 2:30 p.m. PT/5:30 p.m. ET
Hyperforce is another point of interest for Dreamforce 2021. Many people are interested in learning more about data security, the ability to scale rapidly, and increased performance capabilities that this two year project has to offer.
According to Bret Taylor, (President and COO of Salesforce) Hyperforce is “...the most significant technological shift in this platform since Marc and Parker created it [Salesforce] over 21 years ago..."
All Salesforce apps, customizations and integrations will be running on Hyperforce in the future. Be sure to listen for references to Hyperforce in any and all sessions you attend!
Our tips to a great (virtual!) Dreamforce Experience
- Follow these conference hashtags: #Dreamforce2021 #Dreamforce #DF21.
- If you are only going to pay attention to one social media platform, make sure that it is twitter!
- Plan ahead! Look at the schedule (and your own work calendar) and decide what sessions you really want to join live (sessions will be available after Dreamforce 2021 is over).
- Don’t overbook - it can be easy to want to attend every discussion. Make sure you make time for a small break or to get some food away from your screen (especially if you are attending the Dreamforce virtually). Zoom fatigue is real!
You’ll be amazed at what you can pack into 3 days. Click here to sign up!