Hey Alexa! Tell us about the latest Amazon Connect features.
At Amazon, innovation is always top of mind! Take a look at the most recent Amazon Connect features that can assist in making your contact center resistant to economic downturns this year.
As an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Advanced Partner and Amazon Connect Delivery Partner, we get excited when new releases are dropped for Amazon Connect! Constant innovation is essential to Amazon and with these continued technological advancements, your contact center has the potential to thrive in a time of economic uncertainty.
Are you ready to check out the three releases that are sure to be hot topics in 2023?!
#1 Amazon Contact Lens has broadened its scope! Previously limited to voice calls, this feature can now be observed in action throughout chat interactions as well.
Amazon Contact Lens brings additional value to contact centers by:
- Improving efficiency: Contact Lens automates the process of call and chat scoring, eliminating the need for agents to manually take notes and review calls or chats. This frees up time for agents to handle more customers, or focus on high-priority tasks.
- Enhancing customer experiences: Contact Lens provides valuable insights into customer interactions, allowing contact centers to identify and address common issues or areas of improvement, leading to more personalized interactions and improved customer satisfaction.
- Increasing data-backed decision-making: By providing visibility into previously unknown metrics, Contact Lens ensures that it is easy to see how contact centers are operating, which leads to better decision-making and reliable results.
- Enabling innovation: By continuously learning from customer interactions and providing actionable insights, Contact Lens can help your business identify new opportunities and implement strategies to improve performance and stay ahead of the competition.
#2 Aside from the release of Contact Lens for chat, another thrilling addition was announced during Amazon Re:Invent. The new *Agent Evaluation feature enables managers to conveniently develop personalized scorecards for their agents' calls. This user-friendly UI feature is available as a preview and is integrated with call records and filterable by agent, making performance data readily accessible to teams at the click of a button.
By utilizing Contact Lens rules, the Agent Evaluation feature in Amazon Connect strengthens the relationship between managers and agents, resulting in more flourishing contact centers. This feature benefits contact centers in the following ways:
- Improving agent performance: Agent Evaluation allows supervisors to monitor and evaluate agent performance, identifying areas for improvement and providing feedback and guidance to help agents thrive in their day-to-day tasks.
- Enhancing quality management: Help ensure the quality of every call by prepping your agents so they can provide high-quality customer service. Easy scorecard evaluations allow your agents to identify and grow from mistakes, helping to establish consistency, reinforcing brand recognition, and ensuring quality in support interactions, leading to higher customer satisfaction rates.
- Increasing visibility: This new feature provides managers with increased visibility into their agents' performance, with clear records that allow them to identify trends and areas of improvement across their entire team.
- Enabling customization: Agent Evaluation scorecards are customizable, allowing supervisors to tailor evaluations and feedback to the specific needs of their contact center or type of call. This can lead to more effective training and development programs, as well as more engaged and motivated agents.
#3 The agent is an essential part of any contact center, and the agent experience is an invaluable component that impacts performance, customer experience, and contact center costs. With one of the highest industry turnover rates, it's essential to provide exceptional agent experiences and to quickly train new agents. Amazon’s new release *Step-by-step guides for agent workspaces, helps your agents be productive on day one and have an experience that continues to benefit their day-to-day operations.
The new Step-by-step guides for the agent workspace are sure to:
- Improve agent productivity: By providing agents with clear and concise walkthroughs for resolving customer issues, the guides help agents to be more efficient and effective in their work. This can help to reduce wait times for customers and improve overall customer satisfaction.
- Enhance training and onboarding: For new agents, step-by-step guides can be an essential tool for reinforcing training and helping them quickly get up to speed with the tools and processes of a new contact center, ultimately reducing the time it takes for new agents to become productive.
- Provide consistency: By providing agents with consistent and standardized guidance, step-by-step guides can help to ensure that all customers receive the same level of service, regardless of which agent they are working with.
- Increase business efficiency: By reducing the time agents spend searching for solutions and resolving customer issues, step-by-step guides can help to increase overall business efficiency and reduce costs. This is especially important in uncertain economic times, where businesses need to maximize their resources and minimize waste.
Amazon's ongoing innovation can elevate your contact center, leading to improved customer experiences, increased loyalty, and more. Contact NeuraFlash today for assistance with configuring Contact Lens for Chat or Agent Evaluation.
NeuraFlash is a leading AI and Consulting/ ISV Partner of Salesforce and AWS. Their mission is to help businesses reimagine how they deliver personalized service and sales experiences that scale, empower teams, and uncover revenue. Working across industries, NeuraFlash enables intelligent business automation that drives real-time ROI.
*While in preview, some of these feature can be evaluated for potential implementation and plan to be included in the official launched full version.